Group ID: Gamezer Pro | Password: 777 | Members: 2500 | How to Join?

Photo

Gamezer v6: Radical Change

gamezer v6 new version gamezer nuevo gamezer cool play account cool account fullscreen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Mr. Mystery

Mr. Mystery

GZP Addicted

• Administrators
  • 663 posts

Gamezer v6: Radical Change

I call this change Radical because I believe that it will be that way. Many things will be changed that was present since the frist version of Gamezer in may of 2006. You may see the next changes in user experience in new version of Gamezer:

· Fullscreen Play Mode
· Integration to Gamezconnect
· Adapted version for Tablets
· Priority access to Rooms
· Voting system to quit abusive members from room
· Ticket support system
· Improved Room Navigation
· New Table settings
· New Profile settings

And the most important NO Advertisements in Gamezer v6!
All members will have 2 options normal account and Cool Play Account this new type of account will cost 3$/month with extra features.
Estimate date for release is september.

Note: I open this topic in Rumors because we cant know anything 100% sure until Axifer company make the update to new version. This is exclusive information from Axifer company for GamezerPro.com. If you use this info in other sites please quote our source.
  • Drancer likes this

KeyLaa ~

KeyLaa ~

GZP Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
Thanks but I do not understand good " COOL PLAY" features that cost $ 3 for month? that dealt with this account? what have special?

Mr. Mystery

Mr. Mystery

GZP Addicted

• Administrators
  • 663 posts
Personally my favorite features are Fullscreen Play Mode, version for Tablets, Improved Room Navigation and also Cool Play Account (I will be first to have it).

Please dont write comments like Good News or Nice Topic, Thanks for Info, Thanks Mystery, etc.
All short meaningless posts will be deleted.

Thanks but I do not understand good " COOL PLAY" features that cost $ 3 for month? that dealt with this account? what have special?[/font]

This is not an official announcement, this is a rumor.
We can write our opinion about that but we dont have officially announced info related to that.

I think a part of new features like Tablet Version and others will be reserved only for Cool Play Accounts. Maybe players with Cool Play Accounts will have priority access for game rooms.

KeyLaa ~

KeyLaa ~

GZP Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
In fact nothing is confirmed yet, I understand. We hope to have new information that for this account COOL PLAY, I will be aware of the information , Thanks!
PD: I really like to know more about this topic, I will wait.

Edited by KeyLaa ~, 12 August 2012 - 01:09 AM.

• Mr. Mystery likes this

JULIO RM

JULIO RM

GZP Regular

• Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Peru
  • Single Player
  • Snooker Player
For that to put cost to this new type of account? If the benefits that they him were adding serious to catch mas fans of the billiards. I do not understand it or hereinafter it will have a cost play gamezer?

Nayara

Nayara

GZP Addicted

• Female Team Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
That of access to benefits that will come to say that Version 6. the Gamezer, is a very good idea if it is concluded, but I see that they will charge to users, I think is good enough to spot advertising they do on the page www.gamezer.com .. Since the company Axifer is winning with these SPOT ADVERTISING and if they make any change or improvement of the site at no cost should be mentioned as well will have more users that are hooked to the site and will have more commercials, as shown into the page of www.gamezerpro.com. and will have more income.

PD. Solo is an Opinion.

Edited by Nayara, 14 August 2012 - 12:02 AM.

Mr. Mystery

Mr. Mystery

GZP Addicted

• Administrators
  • 663 posts
Until now Gamezer was focused in free site and all the money was coming from Advertisings. Now to make the site more professional and dedicate more money to development they quit all annoying advertisements and the game continue for free to all. No one is losing with this update.

People who dont have money. (children, etc)
- Dont see annoying Advertisements
- Continue playing for free
- Play in site with new features

People who have some money.
- Pay for the benefits they receive.
- Extra features that they want to have

(I pay more than 3$ in McDonalds every time I go, so I can stay at home 1 day and play all month in Gamezer with Cool Account).
For example, If I have money to buy a Tablet or Smart Phone, of course I have money to pay Cool Account to play on my Tablet.

The question do I need it? Or will I enjoy with extra features more than with normal account?

Nano

Nano

GZP Regular

• National Coordinator
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
How will be the method of payment? And the rumor that all accounts and the Top's 100 will start from 0 is true?

Edited by Nano SkilL, 15 August 2012 - 03:18 AM.

GREAT / BUSQUETS

GREAT / BUSQUETS

GZP Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Brazil
  • Single Player
  • 8-Ball Player

Only I am not in favor of having to pay to play Gamezer, a rate even if many will stop playing!

I really like playing Gamezer, but would not pay to play!

NetinhoKing

NetinhoKing

GZP Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Until now Gamezer was focused in free site and all the money was coming from Advertisings. Now to make the site more professional and dedicate more money to development they quit all annoying advertisements and the game continue for free to all. No one is losing with this update.

People who dont have money. (children, etc)
- Continue playing for free
- Play in site with new features

People who have some money.
- Pay for the benefits they receive.
- Extra features that they want to have

(I pay more than 3$ in McDonalds every time I go, so I can stay at home 1 day and play all month in Gamezer with Cool Account).
For example, If I have money to buy a Tablet or Smart Phone, of course I have money to pay Cool Account to play on my Tablet.

The question do I need it? Or will I enjoy with extra features more than with normal account?

Only I am not in favor of having to pay to play Gamezer, a rate even if many will stop playing!

I really like playing Gamezer, but would not pay to play!

Yes Mystery that to me is absurd!

JONATHAN

JONATHAN

GZP Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Nice information, but i think nobody want pay for play Gamezer, it's a really bad idea, everybody stop to play gamezer.

Kathee

Kathee

GZP Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

If I understood well... you do not use the foreign language perfectly and I'm using translator...

What Mr. Mistery said is that you will not be charged by play... no one will be lost.

Now you will be charged child accounts "play cool" will be a site with additional new features, only for those who wish to pay.

Please read what Mr. Mistery wants to tell you and I hope to understand.

Best regards.

Perro

Perro

GZP Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
I honestly do not like this version a lot, thanks to these new changes are good many players are leaving because they see no meaning to the game. I think if this goes to whether Gamezer no longer have as many users as possible. I ask to return the v5 version is best for all, if not, either way I will retire from the game though it hurts me so much .. Greetings all.

ANGE-MUFC

ANGE-MUFC

GZP Regular

• DZ Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
style of balls and spin is so so hard any one cant control and have changed rules of 8 ball pfffff how we can continue the world cup ?
is same of billiards on facebook . sorry bad style of balls in cas

Andresi7O

Andresi7O

GZP Addicted

• EC Design Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts
Good Job, But I Do Not Like This Version ,The Best Was V.5 :)
PD: Is My Opinion
But , is a good designs in V.6

MR . 3AshQ . IQ

MR . 3AshQ . IQ

GZP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Good Job ;)

Yasmin.

Yasmin.

GZP Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
good job,i like this version but v5 is very better. :p

Ivan

Ivan

GZP Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
very good in v6

GAWAHER

GAWAHER

GZP Newbie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Single Player
When it comes to money comes Mr.mystery .. If we talk about the truth but hiding

Want money how

We do not v6 even want to give you money

Illogical words

I think that the Mafia (Axifer) has lost itself (One was left to reap money from him)

Edited by GAWAHER, 31 December 2012 - 02:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users